Now you can rest assured that your yogurt will stay perfectly chilled on the go! No need to fuss with bulky ice packs. Simply place this single-serve yogurt cooler pouch in the freezer at least 8 hours before use (we recommend overnight); then grab your favorite yogurt cup and place it inside the cooler bag for a perfectly chilled treat that lasts up to 8 hours. You don't even need to remember a spoon. Our yogurt cooler bags include a reusable 100% premium quality melamine spoon that is conveniently stored inside the bag.
Holds up to a 5.3 oz traditional-size yogurt cup.
- Dimensions: 3.5"(L)x3.5"(W)x4.25"(H)
- Internal Dimensions When Frozen: 3"(L)x3"(W)x3.5"(H)
- Weight: 6.5oz
- Outer Material: Durable polyester/nylon
- Inside Lining: Non-toxic FDA approved nylon
- Ice Packs: Non-toxic purified gel in durable, sealed bags
- Spoon: 100% premium quality melamime
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth or sponge when needed or after each use
- Storage Capability: Holds up to a 5.3 oz yogurt cup (traditional yogurt cups)
- Note: This cooler bag does not hold short and round "bowl-like" yogurt cups typically used to package Greek yogurt. This style of yogurt cooler bag is coming soon!
Directions for Use:
- Place entire cooler bag in freezer for a minimum of 8 hours before use. We recommend overnight!
- Place yogurt cup inside bag immediately after removing from bag from freezer, ensuring that the zipper closure is fully closed.
- Depending on ambient temperatures, the yogurt cup will stay cool for up to 8 hours, particularly if the zipper closure remains closed until the yogurt is ready to be consumed.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge when needed or after each use.
- Storage recommendation: Store cooler bag in freezer when not in use so it is readily accessible whenever needed.
- Note: It is not necessary to freeze the yogurt cup prior to placing it inside the cooler bag.
What our current customers have to say:
L. Steiner: "I love the yogurt cooler bag. Even if the kids don't get time to eat their yogurt, it comes home still cool enough to save for another day."
A. Schembri: "The Freezable Yogurt Cooler Bags are the greatest thing ever invented and Coolpod has the coolest ones yet!"